1 year, 6 months, 12 days! That's a long period of neglect. Too long! MUCH TOO LONG!!!
My apologies. I have once again committed some time to the NygrenLearning web site, and I intend to add content soon.
I am looking for a new host for NygrenLearning. WebNG.com just doesn't cut it. I hate to have to move the site, and I certainly don't want to need to do it more than once. I have completely re-designed all the pages, and am trying them out on a few different hosts. Once I find the right one, I will announce the move. If you are interested in trying out the new site before that, leave me a comment with your email address, and I will send you links to the trial hosts.
Thank you for your interest in, and support of NygrenLearning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment